Thursday, May 22, 2014
There is nothing better than "Beach Reads". What books have you read this year that would make great summer reads?
Here are a few of the books that I have read and loved!
* Bridge to Haven by Francine Rivers
* Trouble in Mudbug by Jana Deleon - Very cute book, but a few scenes you can skip over!
* Truth Stained Lies and then Distortion by Terri Blackstock
* The Wedding Dress by Rachel Hauck
* Frame 232 by Wil Mara - This is a very enjoyable book about the J.F.K assassination. A wonderful twist on a well heard event.
* All of the Tradd Street novels by Karen White! These are some of my favorites? They take place in downtown Charleston, SC.
* The Hope Beach series by Colleen Coble is great. The first book is Tidewater Inn.
If you have books you would recommend, let us know!
Posted by Catherine at 8:29 AM