- There is nothing better than a long weekend. I love sleeping in late and lazily drinking my coffee and gradually beginning my day. I have tried getting up every morning at 5:30 so I can begin my day slowly, but it really doesn't matter what time I get up during the week, I am still in a hurry.
- Why, oh why, does it take a teenage girl so long to get ready.
- Why does it seem that I am never in the mood to wear what I picked out the night before?
- Why does my hair always needs major help in the mornings.
- Why is it teenagers want to stay out and up so late? Don't they know their parents can't keep their eyes open past 10:00?
- Why does the dog always bark at the most suspenseful moment of a movie or TV show?
- Why does nail polish have to stink so bad?
- Why are 4 year old boys so wild?
- Why can I stay up late on weekdays, but can't keep my eyes open past 9 on most Fridays?
- Recently I ordered a new Bible and for the first time in 8 years something was taken off of my porch. Yep, the Bible was stolen. I hope they read it.
- Why does your Kindle or phone die right in the best part of the book you are reading?
- Why is it that the more you don't want to do something after work, the more fun you will have when you get there?
- Why can I read a fiction book in a few hours, but a non fiction book takes me weeks?
- So thankful that I married a man with a terrific sense of humor. Yes, sometimes he makes me crazy, but I love that we can lay in bed and laugh until we can't breathe over nothing.
- I still have nightmares about having to go back to high school.
- God has blessed me with some incredible Christian women who keep me accountable and mentor me.
I guess that is about enough of my random thoughts. Maybe my brain will be more put together so I can write something worth reading soon.