Saturday, September 7, 2013

How can you have fun with your family

One of the things that I like best about my family is that we love to laugh. It never fails when it is bed time and we are about to doze off, my daughter will come into our bedroom and drop down on the bed and begin telling us about her day.

Somehow, before it is all over. we are laughing, not just a little bit, but the kind of laughing where you are crying and can't breathe. Another thing that ends up happening is that my daughter will take a picture, video or recording of our craziness. Then she will play it for us and we will start laughing all over.

We are always looking for someway to have fun. I can thank my husband for that because he is completely crazy.

My daughter is constantly taking pictures of us randomly. I love that we take silly pictures as well as "good" pictures. Some of my favorite pictures of my family are our crazy pictures. One of the things that really makes me happy is that my daughter loves these pictures as well.

What kind of memories are you making with your family? What are the things that your child will remember? So many people spend money, instead of time, and I can assure you, those memories will be gone. Thing about ways to have fun with your family this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment