Friday, June 14, 2013

I love books!

Is it just me or do other people collect books? I am constantly picking up a book that I am dying to read, but then never get around to it. It seems there is always another book that I would rather read. I really just don't get it. Why do I waste money on these books, but then I am always looking for something good to read? I just love books. I am not one to reread books, but I love the way a book feels in my hands. I have a Kindle, but I do not enjoy reading nearly as much when I read on my Kindle. Same words, same story, same everything, but it takes me forever to get through a book on my Kindle, no matter how good the book is.

During each season I enjoy finding books that take place during that season. Currently I am reading books that take place in coastal towns, preferably South Carolina. I love to read books about places that I have been, especially towns that I love.
 
The bottom line is I just love to read.
 
What are you reading? Have you found a book that you just can't put down????

No comments:

Post a Comment