Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Favorite Book Ever

As you all know I love to read!!! I went back and reread Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. This was one of the very first Christian fiction books that I read and it truly is what made me fall in love with Christian fiction. If you haven't read it, then you must. This is my all time favorite book in the world. The book is a fictionalized version of the Bible story of  Gomer and Hosea and Hosea's undying love towards Gomer.

The story begins with Angel who is sold into prostitution as a child and she survives through hatred of men. She meets Michael Hosea as a young women and God tells Michael to marry Angel. The remainder of the book is an incredible love story of a man whose heart is sold out to God and how he works to win Angel over. The way this story is written is heart warming. I truly could not put this book down.

If you are looking for a great book, this one is guaranteed to win you over.

No comments:

Post a Comment