I came across this today and thought it was great!
1. Do not place others before one another. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife.
2. Let nothing on earth become more important than your marriage. Seek first God’s will in your marriage and the other things will come as He desires.
3. Speak to one another with kindness and love. Like apples of gold in settings of silver is a word kindly spoken.
4. Remember to worship together. Oh come, let us worship and bow down. Let us kneel before the Lord our maker. For He is our God.
5. Love and accept one another’s family as your own. Your people shall be my people.
6. Do not harm one another with words, attitudes, or action. Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor and evil speaking be put away from you…and be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ has forgiven you.
7. Be faithful to one another. The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control….And the two shall become one flesh.
8. Never take joy from one another. Above all things put on love, which holds everything together in perfect harmony.
9. Always speak the truth in love. The Lord will show you what is right and true, that you may always speak with integrity.
10. Do not desire or be envious of what others may have. I have learned that in whatsoever state I may be, to be content
May we as wives seek to follow the Lord’s direction for our marriage, and may He create in our hearts that desire to be a godly wife whose value is far above rubies.