Friday, August 27, 2010

Faith Promise Women's Night

Last night I went to Faith Promise for their monthly women's event. First may I just prove my stronghold --- Food! The dinner was wonderful!!! There were three kinds of lettuce, incredible grilled chicken, blackberries, cranberries, Mandarin oranges, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes, bacon, croutons, wonderful homemade dressing, sweet tea and incredible HOMEMADE cookies. Delicious!!! Now for the best part, our program was one of Faiths own Holly Alejo. She shared her testimony and her music. She shared her heart with us and reminded us over and over again that Jesus thinks we are beautiful and He loves us no matter who we were, who we are or who we are going to be. Our time together was so sweet.

An added bonus to me was one of my friends from Grace was there and I was thrilled to sit with her and get to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment