Monday, November 12, 2012

Great Book to Get In The Christmas Spirit!



I just finished the book Christmas in Apple Ridge a Three-in-One Collection: The Sound of Sleigh Bells, The Christmas Singing, NEW! The Dawn of Christmas.

I haven't read any of Cindy Woodsmall's books before, but I just loved these three books and I am looking forward to reading more by her. I love to read Christmas books and this book was a great way to kick off my holidays! One of the things that I love most about Christian fiction is that it emphasizes the real meaning of Christmas and not the greed and selfishness that the media tends to emphasize.

This book was actually three books in one, but each books characters were connected.  Each story was great on its own, but the three together were just icing on the cake. I loved the books. When I finished this book I just had a smile. They all three were feel good books. As my grandmother would say "brain candy".

If you are a fan of Christian fiction, but especially Amish Christian Fiction then you won’t be disappointed. 

I was given this book by Waterbrook Press, Blogging for Books reviewers for the purpose of a review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment